Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
Anyone willing to acquire basic Machine Learning skills
The objective of the training is to provide tools to build predictive models from a data set.
The focus of the training is on:
* Providing ready to use tools
* The Machine Learning process, from data preparation to model validation
3 days: from 29th to
31st January 2020, 9 AM - 5 PM.
Full price: 500 €
Reduced price (Paul Lambin Graduated students): 250 €
Lunches and coffee breaks are included.
1. Introduction to machine learning
2. Python for data sciences and machine learning
· Python 101 (data types, control structures)
· NumPy, Pandas and SkiKit-learn libraries
· Data manipulation with Python et Pandas
3. Supervised learning with SciKit-learn
· Regression vs. classification
· Data preparation and analysis
· Classic algorithms (regression, k-nearest neighbors, decision trees, Bayesian classifiers, kernel machine, neural network)
· Model validation and performance measure
· Model optimization
4. Unsupervised learning with Scikit-learn
· Data preparation and scaling
· Dimensionality reduction
· Rule inference and feature extraction
· Unsupervised clustering
* Some programming experience.
* Basic knowledge of descriptive statistics.
* This course will be taught in English.
A prior Python experience is not required.